Autumn 2016 events // Healthy Cities Theme
Sam Schwartz | Street Smart: The Rise of Cities and the Fall of Cars
Panel Discussion | Healthy places: Designing cities for walking and biking
- Gulsah Akar, PhD // Associate Professor, City & Regional Planning, The Ohio State University
- Kerstin Carr // Director of Planning & Environment, Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC)
- Catherine Girves // Executive Director, YayBikes!
- Scott Ulrich, AICP, CNU-A, LCI // Healthy Places & Bicycle Coordinator, City of Columbus
Spring 2016 events // Future of Suburbs
Kajsa Ellegård | Achieving sustainable resource use in everyday life
Matthew Zook | Socializing Data: Mapping Culture & Governing Cities in the Era of Big Social Media
Panel Discussion | What is the Future of Suburbs?
- Mr. Terry D. Foegler, AICP // Director of Strategic Initiatives/Special Projects for the City of Dublin
- Bernadette Hanlon, PhD // Assistant Professor, City and Regional Planning Section, Knowlton School
- Clay Howard, PhD // Assistant Professor, Department of History, College of Arts and Sciences
- David J. Staley, PhD // Associate Professor, Department of History, College of Arts and Sciences
- Matthew Starr // Director of Development, Crawford Hoying