We hope you enjoyed our Spring 2018 speaker series as much as we did! If you weren’t able to join us for the live presentations, you missed some delicious food, but you can still devour the presentations themselves at the links below!
In February we were treated to a thought-provoking panel discussion on the water-related implications of climate change. A visit from Dr. Christopher Impellitteri of the U.S. EPA shed some light on stormwater management techniques using grey and green infrastructure, and recent EPA research and modeling tools related to this. In April, Dr. William Hunt of North Carolina State University proved quite the showman as he shared with us the benefits and challenges of green and blue infrastructure in a presentation that was as entertaining as it was informative.
We hope you’ll join us for our Autumn 2018 speaker series, which will include an academic speaker, a practitioner, and a panel discussion, all focused on the topic of equity in mobility. Stay tuned to our website, Twitter, Facebook, or this newsletter for more details.
Panel Discussion | Water & Cities in Ohio: Are we Prepared for Climate Change?
- Kristen Atha, Vice President, AECOM
- Maria Conroy, Professor, Knowlton School
- Jay Martin Professor, College of Food, Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Keith Myers, Vice President, Planning & Real Estate, Office of Adminstration & Planning
- John Stark, Ohio Freshwater Conservation Director, Ohio Freshwater Conservancy
Christopher A. Impellitteri | Green Infrastructure Research in EPA's Office of Research and Development (video)