- Go to the ArcGIS website in a browser.
- You’ll see a sign in dialog on the right side of the page — look for the following and click it:
- The webpage will change and it will ask for your ArcGIS Organization URL. Fill “ohiostate” with no quotes into the box.
- The webpage will change, click the top option, using your Ohio State University account.
- A new webpage should open and ask you to log in using your name.# logon for OSU. Fill in your username and password.
- If you haven’t ever logged in, then an account will be created for you automatically. If you already have an account, then it logs you in to AGOL.
By signing up for ArcGIS Online, you agree to receive occasional emails from CURA about GIS-related programming and events.